We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team in Helsinki in a full-time position. Netmedi is a health technology company founded in 2012. We are best known for our Kaiku Health –application, enabling the collection and use of patient-reported outcomes as a part of the routine treatment process. At the moment, our solution is being used in cancer care, infertility treatments and occupational healthcare in three countries. You can read more about Netmedi and Kaiku Health on our web pages: www.netmedi.fi and www.kaikuhealth.com
What you will do:
– Design and develop Kaiku Health, primarily using Ruby on Rails, React and PostgreSQL
– Review the work of your colleagues, give and receive feedback
– Continuously learn and improve, as an individual and as a team
We expect from you:
– Minimum 1—2 years of work experience from web development
– Fluency in Finnish and English
We are also interested in:
– Experience from administrating and maintaining servers
– Experience from data science
– Language skills (especially German, Swedish and French)
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you a chance to learn in a role with great responsibility. At Netmedi, all team members are invited to share their view on the design and implementation decisions and the way the team works.
Interested? If you want to join our growing team, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d also love to see some work samples from, e.g. a link to your Github-profile. Looking forward to hearing from you!