We are looking for a full time Sales Manager to accelerate our growth and support ongoing projects in the Nordics. The preferred location of the position is Helsinki or Stockholm.
Netmedi is a health technology company founded in 2012. We are on a mission to improve quality of life through health data science. We are best known for Kaiku® Health –web application, which enables personalized and data-driven cancer care. Currently +20 European clinics and institutes have integrated our technology to their workflow and we believe this is only a prelude to our story.
What will you do
- Taking care of our customer relations and driving sales in the Nordic countries, as part of our international sales team and working closely with our management and development team
- Generating and contacting new clients and prospects
- Presenting our products and services for the potential clients
- Implementing our solution to our customers’ IT infrastructures
- Serving customers throughout the sales process and building long-lasting partnerships
We expect from you
- Experience or interest in B2B-sales in software and/or healthcare industries
- Passion for digital health, eHealth and IT solutions for the clinical, medical and life science industries
- Strong customer orientation and ability to analyze and respond to their needs
- University degree, preferably in IT, Business or Engineering
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Impressive project management and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills
We also value
- Additional language skills (e.g. Finnish, German, French)
- Experience in IT project management and/or account management
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you a chance to learn in a role with great responsibility. At Netmedi, you get to tackle real problems with the real people and to do something that matters. You can read more about us from our web sites: www.netmedi.fi and www.kaikuhealth.com.
Are you ready to join our team? Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s talk further!